Mega Trends and your business - Tues 20th November: 08.30 – 12.00)
West Herts College
One of our members is presenting at this free to attend event. Prebooking is essential.
Strategic adviser Helen Webb, former UK Managing Director of lastminute.com, explains how directors, senior managers, business owners and strategy professionals can make megatrends part of their strategic planning process. The seminar will cover:
- Why megatrends matter, and how they impact your bottom line
- How to gauge their influence on your business
- How to allow for them in your strategic planning
- How to engage your stakeholders on the issue
- Some of the legal considerations surrounding them.
Free to attend, SA Law’s seminars give you a chance to ask questions to the experts, and provide a relaxed environment in which to network with like minds.
We are, unfortunately, unable to accept students or attendees without a business email address.